Informative Website by a district counselor
Mrs. Vanessa Martin is our school counsellor.
you are in the school have a look at my new bulletin board in the
office. I have placed a number of brochures and information sheets
regarding community programs and supports; feel free to take a copy of
any that interest you.
Counselling services are available for students who:
- Are encountering a personal crisis
- Are designated as special needs according to the Ministry of Education behaviour criteria.
- Encounter difficulties adapting to the learning environment
- Experience emotional, social, or behaviour concerns which significantly interfere with their ability to function at school.
In addition services may include:
Consultation with parents, staff, and community personnel. Making
referrals to appropriate community support agencies and programs.
2. Short term individual or group support addressing emotional, social and /or behavioural concerns.
Development of individual plans for students designated as special
needs according to the Ministry of Education behaviour criteria.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if your child is experiencing difficulty at school and needs counselling support.